Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 1, 2016

GREEN SPACE




Or Why I Am Green As Kermit


I’m used to not getting my way.  My very first election I enthusiastically supported Walter Mondale and first female Vice-Presidential candidate Geraldine Ferraro.

I voted for Michael Dukakis. Ross Perot.

I was fervent about Bernie Sanders.  Voted for him in the primary. 

I am voting for Jill Stein.  And no, I’m not worried about the consequences. 

I’ve survived Reagan and two Bushes.  I can survive Donald Trump.  But Donald Trump is not going to win, mark my words, ladies and gentlemen. Hillary Clinton will win.  Why?  Because this election is rigged.  ALL elections are rigged.  Not just with computers, though that’s part of their trickery these days.  Who are “they”?  We’ll get to that.   

There is evidence that Sanders would have won the primary had it not been rigged. 

"Our publication of the DNC leaks has showed that the Democratic National Committee had effectively rigged the primaries in the United States on behalf of Hillary Clinton against Bernie Sanders.  That led to the resignation of leading members of the DNC, including its president, Debbie Wasserman Schultz." Julian Assange in an interview with Spiegel magazine. 

Many moons ago FDR mysteriously said, “Presidents are not elected, they are selected”.  Which leads me to the issue of governmental shenanigans, period.  Something is rotten in the state of Denmark, a.k.a. Washington D.C.  Have you heard of the New World Order?  It’s time you did.

The topics I’m about to broach are fondly referred to as conspiracy theories.  The fact is, conspiracies exist.  People plan things, either covertly, or overtly.  That’s all a conspiracy is.  A plan. We can all agree to that, while we can only theorize about the details regarding who actually killed Kennedy because people hired to kill presidents generally don’t talk about their gigs.  Although former CIA agent E. Howard Hunt made a statement on his deathbed regarding his involvement in the assassination, executed by the CIA, which was given the green light by L.B.J. himself. 

I saw one idiot questioning Jesse Ventura about this in a TV interview, and poo-pooing the validity of any deathbed confession.  How many people do you know making them? Is there a rash of false pre-mortem confessions I don’t know about?  When you’re about to face your maker you have better things to do than use your last gasp to make up stories.  The moment preceding physical death is the moment of truth.   You’re either in pain,  petrified, or at peace, but it’s certainly no time for playing games. You’re leaving this world.  To what end would you play a final card in a game that’s over?

Rent Executive Action (1973 written by blacklisted screenwriter Dalton Trumbo, starring Burt Lancaster, and Trumbo, 2015, starring Bryan Cranston, a brilliant film about the writer) which outlines what may have happened to J.F.K.  The story rang true to me.  Three hit men are hired  for the job.  One of them inquires who the target is.  “I can’t tell you that” “What’s the pay?” “$100,000”  “You just told me who the target is.”

Oliver Stone’s JFK is one of my favorite movies. It also clearly outlines many possible scenarios, and many inaccuracies (and impossibilities) in the official story.  I’m excited to see his new film, Snowden.

“No one has to direct an assassination – it happens.  The active role is played secretly by permitting it to happen.  This is the greatest single clue. Who has the power to call off or reduce the usual security precautions?”    L. Fletcher Prouty, Chief of Special Operations for the Joint Chiefs of Staff under President John F. Kennedy.

This observation applies equally to September 11th, when the United States security and defense mechanisms failed epically to protect a single flight originating in Boston, Dulles, or Newark, allowing them to crash in New York, D.C. and Pennsylvania.  

The greatest nation in the world with the best military?  Give me a break. This defies the most basic logic.   As does every aspect of the official story regarding September 11th.   Did you know a third building “fell” that day?  World Trade Center building #7 (which housed CIA offices, among other government  agencies) mysteriously “fell” seven hours after the towers went down. It wasn’t hit by a plane, and it was not near the twin towers.  The official story is “office fires”.  A physical impossibility for a brick building.

A former colonel in the US Air Force, L. Fletcher Prouty retired from military service and subsequently became a critic of U.S. foreign policy, particularly the covert activities of the CIA about which he had considerable inside knowledge.  Prouty was the inspiration for the character "Mr. X" in Oliver Stone's film JFK.

The night before the Kennedy assassination, Lyndon Baines Johnson met with Dallas tycoons, FBI moguls and organized crime kingpins - emerging from the conference to tell his mistress Madeleine Duncan Brown that "those SOB's" would never embarrass him again, obviously referring to JFK and RFK, his nemeses, Brown reported.

I’ve read several accounts pointing the finger at LBJ for being the man who gave the green light to the assassination due to his extreme jealousy of JFK, and his egomaniacal desire to become president.  The CIA, which carried out the assassination, was no fan of JFK’s since he and his brother Robert were trying to dismantle the black op octopus.

So, back to the Conspiracy.  What is it?  Who’s in it?  Who are “they”. 

“Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men’s views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something.  They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.”   Woodrow Wilson, 28th President of the United States, 1913

“They” are referred to variously as the Cabal, the Illuminati, The Archons, the Elite, The Watchers, The Deceivers, the 1%, the Annunaki, and the Reptilians.  The face of this elite group includes Henry Kissinger, George Soros, Jacob Rothschild, David Rockefeller, members of The Bilderburg Group, members of the Skull and Bones Society.  Some believe the Masons themselves are the Illuminati, but I have my doubts about that. 

“Their” operatives are our politicians, including Obama, both Clintons, Reagan, the Bushes, and the heads of our mega corporations, such as Bill Gates and Rupert Murdoch. Who has anything good to say about Murdoch?  I hated him when I worked at HarperCollins publishers years ago, a company he bought up with so many others, like a kid scooping up jacks. 

David Icke, a former BBC sportscaster, had a spiritual awakening in Macchu Piccu many years ago, and has been spouting “conspiracy theory” ideas via his prolific writing and public talks ever since.  He sounds both wise and mad simultaneously for many of the claims seem outrageous.  At first.  The more time passes, more and more of his pronouncements have come to pass.  I balked when I heard Icke claim that the Clintons were bad, along with Obama and his wife.   

I, like many others, wanted to like Obama. He said he’d close Guantanamo Bay and assure that no more torture was committed in our name.  He’d stop the war.  I was baffled, but made excuses for him when he voted against the environment, against wildlife, and aligned himself with toxic companies like Monsanto.  

I thought Icke was bonkers, blaming everyone, and it made me then question everything else he'd said which I had agreed with.  I finally came to realize that David Icke was right, that Obama was bought and paid for by the Oligarchy, Shadow Government, Corporatocracy, 1%, Elite, whatever you want to call them.  Gitmo remains open, and Obama’s policies are more militaristic by the day. 

Donald Rumsfeld, CEO of Searle, a subsidiary of Monsanto, which produces the omnipresent neurotoxin NutraSweet, was part of Reagan’s transition team.  Since NutraSweet had proved toxic in clinical tests, Monsanto/Searle needed a “helping hand”.  The very day after Reagan was inaugurated on 1/21/81, he installed a new head of the FDA which promptly approved NutraSweet (with Reagan as tie-breaker in the vote). The neurotoxin interacts poorly with anti-depressants (and the human body generally, being a toxin). The very first thing Reagan did as President was to grease the wheels for the approval of an artificial sweetener?  What does that tell you about our government?  That’s not capitalism.  That’s cronyism, and it’s as crooked as can be.  Our government should be protecting us from poisons, not pimping them to us.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robbie-gennet/donald-rumsfeld-and-the-s_b_805581.html

Watch documentary Sweet Misery: A Poisoned World for free here:

https://freedocumentaries.org/documentary/sweet-misery-a-poisoned-world

This is just one of myriad examples of the close ties existing between government and corporations.  To the best of my knowledge it was John Perkins, author of Confessions of an Economic Hit Man who coined the term, the Corporatocracy.

“The real menace of our Republic is the invisible government, which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy legs over our cities, states and nation. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both parties, and control the majority of the newspapers and magazines in this country. They use the columns of these papers to club into submission or drive out of office public officials who refuse to do the bidding of the powerful corrupt cliques which compose the invisible government. It operates under cover of self-created screens and seizes our executive officers, legislative bodies, schools, courts, newspapers and every agency created for the public protection.”   New York City Mayor John F. Hylan, New York Times, March 26, 1922

“The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country.  We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of.”  Edward Bernays, “the father of public relations”, 1928, Bernays’ book, Propaganda, begins with the preceding quote.

The government as we perceive it doesn’t exist.  It’s a con game run by a hidden hand.

Did you know that The Federal Reserve is a private entity?  The organization that controls the U.S. money supply isn’t a government agency?  No it is not.  We have no idea what they’re doing in there.  We don’t even have the authority to audit them. But I’ll tell you this.  They’re up to no good.

“Mr. Chairman, we have in this country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks. The Federal Reserve Board, a Government board, has cheated the Government of the United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the national debt.  Mr. Chairman, when the Federal Reserve act was passed, the people of the United States did not perceive that a world system was being set up here and that this country was to supply financial power to an international superstate — a superstate controlled by international bankers and international industrialists acting together to enslave the world for their own pleasure.”  Congressman Louis T. McFadden, from a speech delivered to the House of Representatives on June 10, 1932.

“The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson (1829-1837) Franklin Delano Roosevelt in a letter to Col. Edward M. House, November 21, 1933, as quoted in FDR, His Personal Letters, 1928-1945.

“Today the path to total dictatorship in the U.S. can be laid by strictly legal means. We have a well-organized political-action group in this country, determined to destroy our Constitution and establish a one-party state.  It operates secretly, silently, continuously to transform our Government, This ruthless power-seeking elite is a disease of our century. This group is answerable neither to the President, the Congress, nor the courts. It is practically irremovable.”  Senator William Jenner, 1954 speech. 

“The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst. It rejects even the assumption that human creatures could espouse a philosophy which must ultimately destroy all that is good and decent.”  J. Edgar Hoover, The Elks Magazine, 1956 

“The Rockefellers and their allies have, for at least fifty years, been carefully following a plan to use their economic power to gain political control of first America, and then the rest of the world.  Do I mean conspiracy? Yes, I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent.” Congressman Larry P. McDonald, November 1975, from the introduction to a book titled The Rockefeller File. 

“There exists a shadowy government with its own Air Force, its own Navy, its own fundraising mechanism, and the ability to pursue its own ideas of national interest, free from all checks and balances, and free from the law itself.” – Daniel K. Inouye, US Senator from Hawaii testimony at the Iran Contra Hearings, 1986.

Need I go on?  These are not flibberty-gibbets I’m quoting.  And yet people like me get written off as nutters.  Well, I’m no chicken little.  I’m with Franklin Roosevelt.

I’m close friends for ten years with an eighty year old woman from Ireland.  She’s a Catholic nun.  Her nunnery (what are those things called?) oh, a convent (I just looked it up) is in Houston.  We share the same birthday and many of the same ideas.  “I think 9/11 was an inside job” she opined over the phone recently in her lilting Irish voice.  If the nuns know it’s an inside job, this is big.

When elections are rigged and there is systemic corruption, supporting the two party system is itself a form of corruption.  It’s like pouring gasoline on a fire.  Voting blue or red is the very definition of insanity, doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.  Millions of people are disenfranchised, disenchanted and so disgusted that they don’t even want to vote.  But staying in neutral or going in reverse is not the answer.  Driving in a different direction is. 

I was so disgusted by the Democratic primary that I up and switched parties.  I couldn’t figure out how to do it online (the Board of Elections website was clear as mud), so I called them.  I told the gal I wanted to mail the form in, and she replied that that wasn’t a good idea.  “You'd better come in person.  We’ve had problems with the mail in option.”  “What do you mean?”  “They don’t seem to get registered, for some reason.”  Now, why would that be?

I could confirm her assertion because I’d tried to leave the Democratic party via mail a few years ago.  I was sick to death of all the junk mail I was getting from politicians at election time, not to mention telemarketers, surveys, and political messages rammed into my ear, voicemail and mailbox as surely as if there were a bull horn out my window and a ticker tape parade in my living room.

Since there’s not a damn thing you can do to stop the barrage of blue and red confetti, I decided to leave the party in the hopes of getting off their call and mailing lists.  So I mailed in my request to leave the Democratic party.  Nothing happened.  I received no paperwork confirming I was now Independent, which I’d requested. Heck, I was so pissed back then I would have become a Republican at that point. When I went to vote in the next primary, I was still registered Democrat.  Why are these mail requests “lost” in space?  Don’t ask me.  I’m just a conspiracy theorist.  

Heeding her warning, I decided right then and there to march down to the Board of Elections in lower Manhattan, taking the subway on a swelteringly hot and humid day.  Hell hath no fury like a voter scorned.  I received confirmation ten days later in the mail that I will be a member of the Green Party after November 8th. 

I’ve encountered a lot of flack from “friends” on Facebook, both directly, and indirectly regarding my green status.  One of the nicer, indirect  comments came from a friend who first complained about all the political rants.  Well, it IS an election year.  It was obvious to me that it wasn’t political rants per se, just ones he didn’t agree with.  Later, he commented about third party voters “I just don’t understand.”

What is there to understand?  That I don’t think like you do? That I don’t perceive the dangled threat of a Donald Trump presidency to be real?  I genuinely believe Trump is in cahoots with Clinton, and that there is only one political party, The Republicrats.  Apparently, it’s been that way for quite some time, as you saw from the quotes above.  We The People never noticed because the reds and the blues put on such a good show, and we are duly entertained, rooting for our team and gnashing our teeth at the enemy, as if at a sporting event.  

Hillary Clinton wore red to the 2016 presidential debates and Donald Trump wore blue.  Could the message be any clearer?  These people are friends.  There are photos of them socializing together for decades.

I had one FB “friend” (not a close friend, but someone I went to college with) comment on something pro-Jill that I’d posted on my own page “Jill Stein needs to shut the fuck up!”  The implication was that I, too, needed to shut the fuck up. I deleted her message and un-friended her.  My candidate can’t even speak?  The people hating on Jill (and me) are “Liberal Democrats” and are some of the most rabid people I now know.  I don’t tell anyone how to vote.  If someone is undecided, or planning not to vote, I ask them if they know who Jill Stein is, what the Green party is.  If they say no, I simply encourage them to find out.  Easy.  Case closed.  No one likes to be pushed.

An elderly neighbor of mine who was appalled when she learned I was going to vote for Bernie in the primaries (“He’s not electable!”) recently sent me an email, “For those who are planning to vote third party or not at all, this is funny even if you’re not Jewish!  Please watch and forward.”  I didn’t watch the stupid video, nor did I respond to her, but if I had I would have said.  “This is not funny.  It’s patronizing and offensive. How dare you tell me how to vote."  But that's what they're all doing.  The "liberals", that is. 

Another FB “friend” (someone I went to high school with, but not a close friend) wrote in response to one of the posts on my timeline: “Before you decide to vote third party…”  Before I decide?  Is she still deciding to vote for Clinton?  No, her decision is already made.  As is mine.  It’s not open for debate.  The presumption that I can be swayed is insulting; that I’m not of sound mind is patronizing.  It’s as if I’m not old enough to make a mature decision.  “The poor thing is not thinking straight.”  

Another FB “friend” (someone I hadn’t heard from in years) saw fit to send two articles for me to read to encourage me to shift my “passionate” approach to a more measured one.  I assured him that my “passionate” disposition was based on sound reasoning. All emotion comes from thought.  When I’m excited, it’s because I believe something is good based on analysis.  While I was polite in response, I was incredibly pissed.  They’re all coming out of the woodwork to make sure I vote the way they want me to. 

At a party I attended recently, a wife sicced her husband on me when she learned I was a Jill Stein supporter and 9/11 Truther (seems she’d never even heard there was any question regarding the official 9/11 story.  I’m not sure she’d ever heard of Jill Stein, either) She called her husband over. “I gotta see this.” she said, excited for the blood bath. She was a corporate lawyer and had worked for Bloomberg. Her husband was a finance guy who owned his company.  I felt like bait at a dog fight. The TPP came up.  While I don’t fully understand it (who fully understands any of the convoluted laws designed specifically to do just that, confound) I accept the assessment that the TPP is NAFTA on steroids.  In other words, expect the ten remaining jobs in the US to be blown out of the country, to be outsourced to places where the workers will earn less than nothing.  To compound the fact that most Americans already make next to nothing for the ten jobs we have remaining stateside.

Hubby became slightly rabid as he defended the TPP and his face started twitching like a rabbit’s.  “Americans have the right to choose cheaper products.  That’s freedom. Do you want the government telling you what to buy?”  Me: “Well, the government certainly will be telling me what to buy if this country gets flooded with more cheap goods produced by slave labor in other countries.”  Rabid Rabbit: “Let’s take TVs.  America makes expensive TVs.”  Me: “Does America make TVs?  I didn’t think America produces anything anymore.”  RR: “It’s just an example. If you could produce cheaper TVs outside of the U.S., think of all the poor people who could now get them.  More poor people could have TVs.  That’s helping them.” Me: “This country, and poor people in specific, don’t need more TVs, cheap or otherwise.  They need food, housing, jobs, education, clean air to breathe, clean water to drink, and non-GMO food that won’t give them cancer.  But that’s it?  TV’s?  Cheaper TVs is your  answer?” 

Democrats are petrified that Donald Trump will win the election. Don’t get me wrong, I know Donald Trump is a disaster of epic proportions.  I’ve hated him for decades, so much so, that I don’t have any more hate left.  What people don’t realize is that Hillary is just as bad.  I don’t want either Republicrat Puppet to win.  The American people are being offered a selection between the electric chair or lethal injection.  And they are enthusiastically embracing their own choice of demise. I want the whole system to crash and burn so we can start from scratch, like with slash and burn agriculture. Things grow green and fresh after a fire.  My choice is for who I want, not in reaction to those I wish to avoid. I don’t vote prophylactically.   

Why am I voting Green?  Because I want a government where my president doesn’t earn the nickname “Tricky Dick” for sanctioning a break-in to manipulate an election. Where I don’t have a president like Lyndon Johnson, who famously whipped out his own “johnson” during a Presidential meeting in answer to a question about why we were fighting in Vietnam.  I don’t want macho, maniacal men like L.B.J., who support the Miltary Industrial Complex that 5 Star US Military General Dwight D. Eisenhower warned about in his final presidential address on TV.  The same bloodthirsty L.B.J. who approved the hit on J.F.K. so he could ascend the throne and take credit for J.F.K’s civil rights work by putting his own name on the policies that J.F.K. and his brother had worked so hard to effect.

I want a country where my president doesn’t swear under oath “I did not have sexual relations with that woman” when in fact that young woman sucked his dick in the Oval Office during working hours.   On my dime.

I’m plain old sick of dicks. “Tricky Dick”.  Johnson’s “johnson”.  And Clinton’s “cigar”. The only president I can think of in recent history who had integrity was Jimmy Carter, who joined the rest of the big guys quoted above by saying on Oprah Winfrey, "We've become now an oligarchy instead of a democracy. And I think that's been the worst damage to the basic moral and ethical standards of the American political system that I've ever seen in my life,"

Going back, there was J.F.K. (who was noble at least where it came to politics) and Truman. Of course, there’s oldies but goodies F.D.R., Lincoln and George Washington. It’s been a long time since we’ve had anyone with a modicum of decency in the oval office.

Hillary Clinton is not a woman of integrity.  The Clintons have been accused not only of fraud, but of murder.  The recent murder of DNC staffer Seth Rich, who was rumored to have proof of DNC primary election rigging, is one of many murders or “suicides” associated with the Clintons over the decades.

“I don’t really care much what Hillary Clinton does with her email. I care that she is a violent authoritarian warmonger who supports bombings, drones, wars of aggression, policies which kill innocents, the DHS, the TSA, the failed drug war, NSA, Gitmo, torture, militarized police, bank bonus bailouts, corporatism, violations of human rights abroad and at home and now she wants to run for President of the United States on the “ready for Hillary” campaign marketing plan which seeks to focus on gender rather than her track record of destruction and failure. “ Attorney Bruce Fenton

I won’t go into great detail about Jill Stein, you can find out about her yourself.  I will say that she is a medical doctor who trained and taught at Harvard Medical School, that she had a 25 year medical practice, and has been a human rights activist for decades, out on the front lines.  A married mother of two grown sons, she values life, clean energy, the environment, income parity, a living wage, universal health care, student debt forgiveness, education and peace. Those too, are my values. 

I want a green, thriving economy.  A green, bountiful and beautiful land, safe for animals, plants, and humans alike.  A thriving educational system which includes the arts.  A new green infrastructure so we can turn around the terrible damage we’ve done to Mother Earth, and reduce and reverse our carbon footprint.   I want organic food from small, local farms.  I want to be happy, and free.  I want green space in which to breathe, and be proud of my country. 

People assure me that my vote for Stein, as with my votes for Bernie and Perot, are wasted votes.  I’m so tired of hearing the “A vote for Stein is a vote for Trump” call that I’m thinking of just saying I’m a Trump supporter from now on.  That should shut them up.

Despite election rigging, it ain’t over til it’s over.  Newspapers called Dewey’s triumph before Truman won the election. And if Jill Stein doesn’t win, if Hillary “wins”, or rigs it, "the powers that were" will still know that millions of us are no longer toeing the line.  We’re not buying into the lies anymore.  We’re not behaving.

Which leads me to Colin Kaepernick.  I’m no sports fan, I think it’s another form of brainwashing, distracting and mesmerizing the masses.  TVs, video games, smart phones are collectively Weapons of Mass Distraction.  

Remaining seated during the national anthem simply highlights a citizen’s right to be free from conformity.  The rote patriotism we’ve seen for some time was utilized in Nazi Germany, where the term “homeland security” was first coined.  Patriotism shouldn’t be enforced.  Nor should the President of the United States have to wear a freaking American flag pin on his lapel to prove his patriotism.  How infantile is that?   He’s the goddamn president, for chrissakes.  An American flag pin (made in China) to prove he’s actually patriotic?  It’s just silly.

The hoopla over the flag and the anthem is indicative of how stupid things have become.  They are symbols of this country, no more. Worshipping the thing itself, a tune or a piece of fabric is idolatry, not patriotism.  This country has been dumbed down to its lowest common denominator.  Intentionally.  Ignorant people are easier to manipulate.  Overwhelmingly, Americans are obsessed with drama, pop culture, reality TV, video games, sports, food, sex, dieting and shopping. 

Despite my distaste for sports, I think what Kaepernick is doing is brilliant, powerful, and important. It’s civil disobedience, pure and simple.  We are being told, increasingly with the police state we now live in, to comply.  To toe the line. Our privacy has been “disappeared”, thanks to the NSA.  The Patriot Act ensured the dissolution of our rights and freedom, which is why, by the way, 9/11 happened.  It was a false flag event designed to terrorize the American people into a state of fear and compliance.  And it worked. The Military Industrial Complex got the war it wanted.  Fifteen years of it, and counting.

Without going into too much detail, the twin towers were specifically designed to withstand airplane hits (confirmed by lead engineer John Skilling in a video interview I watched).  A few facts: Aluminum planes don’t penetrate steel buildings, even at high speeds, a plane is still a “tin can” relative to the strength of the structure it converged with. The wings would have shorn off at a minimum.  And jet fuel doesn’t burn hot enough to melt steel.

Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth has the science to prove that all three World Trade Center buildings were pulled by controlled demolition.  Nano-thermite (an explosive) was found throughout the dust at ground zero. 

Pilots for 9/11 Truth has the facts to prove that the stories about the planes don’t add up, either.  If you look at photographic footage of the Pentagon hit, there is no plane.  Planes leave wreckage.  There is a circular hole in the wall of the Pentagon, where a missile was clearly discharged.  Not a wing, not a seat, not a food tray nor a human body is in sight at the scene.  Look at the photos of the “crash scene” in Shanksville, PA.  No scorch marks, no wreckage.  Barely anything there at all.  Real plane crashes are messy.

President Bush was hanging out with a bunch of kindergardeners (sounds about right) when the events of 9/11 were going down.  His reaction was famously televised, that dumb stare of his while he just sat there.  He remained televised in public view for a full eight minutes, totally against all governmental protocol when the country is under attack.  He should have been whisked away immediately. Connect the dots. It was a show. 

You only have to do the tiniest bit of research to confirm what I, and millions of sane people around the world have confirmed for ourselves.  The official story is as off as the official story surrounding J.F.K’s murder.

“The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes.” Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

“To a great mind, nothing is little.”  Sherlock Holmes.  

Two mammoth buildings are blown to smithereens, reduced to millions of pounds of powder, and yet a single, perfectly preserved paper passport from one of the "hijackers" lay pristine on the ground just waiting to be found.  Come on. 

So, while police forces are now militarized, while mothers with babies are treated like criminals at the airport, and our rights continue to be stripped daily by the Obama regime, while our land is raped by Big Oil and Dirty Coal and hideous industrial and commercial practices that our Corporatocracy has sanctioned poison our food, water and air, the simple act of sitting down during the national anthem at a ball game is radical.

I don’t care what you’re protesting.  While Kaepernick’s protesting an important issue, the point of being an American is that you can protest anything.  You can speak your mind.  We’re supposed to be safe here, in “the new world”.  It’s what our founding fathers and mothers fought for.  Those freedoms have been usurped.  Colin Kaepernick’s simple act has started a firestorm of awareness, of peaceful protest, of civil disobedience that sends shockwaves through this country, waking up the people, and putting the Shadow Government on notice. Their number is up.  And they know it.  They’re getting desperate, and they’re upping the ante with their chaos inducing efforts to hold on to us.

Secrecy had been their greatest weapon.  No one could put a finger on it, no one could pin them down.  They were ghosts.  Their power was felt, yet they were never seen, you couldn’t connect them to the perversions that were being perpetrated on the American people, and other peoples via other governments.  That has changed. 

Like rats, they are scrambling.  They are slipping up, too, losing their grip.  “Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!” blurted the Great Wizard of Oz when he was found out.  We ARE paying attention to what’s going on behind closed doors, and we are breaking those doors down.

No matter what happens in November, the Shadow Government will know that WE THE PEOPLE are no longer under their thumb.  Their power only thrived when we didn’t know about it.  The millions of us voting Green are sending a powerful message.  Like the little Whos of Who-ville in Dr. Seuss’s Horton Hears a Who, our votes, our voices intone, “We’re here!  We’re here! WE’RE HERE!”  

Similarly with Dr. Seuss’s The Grinch Who Stole Christmas, when the Grinch thought he could kill the spirit of Christmas by stealing the Whos’ Christmas toys, trees, decorations and food.  But the Whos show him the true meaning of Christmas, of the Force that lives within each and every one of us, the spirit of goodness, of brotherly love.  Of compassion.  That cannot be killed.  No matter how much the NSA spies on us, no matter how militarized our police become, and how many bombings the shadow government execute to terrorize their own people in order to control them. We cannot be controlled. Not anymore. 

And that is WHY my vote for Dr. Jill Stein counts.  Because it is an act of civil disobedience.  It is a statement of Power. It means I can see “them”, I know who “they” are, and I know what they’re doing.  They can’t hide in the shadows anymore. I am voting for Jill Stein and Ajamu Baraka because they represent me.

You cannot kill the Human Spirit.  That is the message of World War II, the message of the American Revolution, and the message of the Green Party.  We’re Here, We’re Here, We’re Here.

© Valerie Gilbert 2016 All Rights Reserved.


This piece is available in audio on Youtube, recorded by the author, in 3 parts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftBNsokWWAM

Valerie is the author of RAVING VIOLET, MEMORIES, DREAMS AND DEFLECTIONS, SWAMI SOUP, and BRILLIANCE BREWING: A Meditation On Change. The books are available in print, e-book, and audio, narrated by the author.

Valerie leads psychic development/guided meditation/past life regression/personal growth workshops in New York City, and privately.  A healer, psychic, medium, and channel, you may book private sessions through her website.

For more information on Valerie's full line-up: 


SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave

13 comments:

  1. Thank you. This is the most objective, informative, and powerful article I've ever read. Will share widely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Anonymous! (one of my favorite organizations) Many thanks! All good things to you. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for putting this all together, with such a sane and powerful voice. Funny, too. Bravo. Truth out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Diana! Thank you so much. I'm so glad we are all "finding each other". Thank you, internet! :)

      Delete
  4. Brilliant... as usual. Sharing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your essay is magnificent, Valerie, and appropriately courageous. I also was gratified to read of your psychic side. I have some very interesting experience in that area, too. My email is cembalo10@gmail.com.--Dean

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, Dean! I usually write MUCH more about spirituality and metaphysics, but with the election coming up I felt compelled to share the "out there" ideas that I am passionate about. You might enjoy the earlier post below, BEGINNINGS, about psychic experience, and my 3 books more than delve into it. My Raving Violet Facebook page is: https://www.facebook.com/RavingViolet/?fref=ts. We can communicate there. Thank you for reaching out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blown away by this. Thank you so much for putting your thoughts here. I just wish more Americans would wake up to the scam that they are buying into. I'm coming to believe they actually respect thievery, on all levels.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Werskonpaper! I greatly appreciate your gratitude. I wish more Americans would wake up, too. All my "virtual" friends understand what I wrote, my real life friends are still buying into the 3 card monte trick being played by our "government". I suspect that HRC will succeed in rigging the election, but that her "presidency" will implode, dramatically so, well within 4 years, and we'll be able to build the government from the bottom up. It'll be chaotic for 2-3 more years, but the dust will clear. In truth, we have won already. We bought the new house. We still have to gut renovate. Be glad that your eyes are open, and don't worry about those that still sleep. They'll be woken up soon enough!

    ReplyDelete